Computacenter
Computacenter Employee Review

Classic corporate place to work.

24 January 2020
Most teams do not have micro management which is good, as long as the delivery of your work is good and on time you can pretty much do what you want.

You need to create your own opportunities here as they will not come to you.
5,0
5,0
8 July 2020
Same location
Senior Technical Analyst – Release and Deployment (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
My 10 years of working at Computacenter was great and rewarding, there were always goals to work towards. Everyone was very social and always there to help when needed.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Sometimes long hours
24 January 2019
Same location
1st Line Desktop Support Engineer/Remote Support (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
it was Fun and friendly work environment trough out the day i have learnt a lot and also management was supportive and friendly i was enjoying the work
18 January 2019
First Line Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
I was fortunate enough to be put onto an amazing Service Desk and the team i was with were all hardworking and intelligent and I learnt as much as i could while is was there.

I do not have a overall opinion about the company other then its like the rest of all companies and is not better or worst compared to other companies.

Hardest part of the job was not having the access to perform more troubleshooting to increase skills and knowledge.

Most enjoyable and important part are the Users i get to assist on a daily basis and that is it. I wish i could tell you more but i could help a user as long as it takes to resolve any issue they have.