Computacenter
Computacenter Employee Review

Culture and Growth

10 December 2017
Computacenter is a lovely and competitive company to work for with many growth opportunities. A typical day at work will start out going through all my emails and check what needs to be done and finalised, i manage clients mailboxes so will check all them and action them accordingly and call users if further troubleshooting is needed, Ive learnt so much technical information during my time here and had the pleasure of doing my ITIL studies, management at CC has changed tremendously as there was huge movement on Director CEO level and i feel that this defintely changed the culture at CC. The hardest part of my job is when i cannot fix an issue especially if its of critical priority and cannot get in touch with any resolvers. The people at CC are pleasure to work with and make work fun and seemless.
3,0
Pros
Growth
5,0
8 July 2020
Senior Technical Analyst – Release and Deployment (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
My 10 years of working at Computacenter was great and rewarding, there were always goals to work towards. Everyone was very social and always there to help when needed.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Sometimes long hours
1,0
6 July 2020
Operations Administrator (Former Employee) - Bellville, Western Cape
No Support from top management. Over worked to please their clients No compensation for overtime worked Very quick to give warnings Not provided with adequate tools
Cons
No overtime but requested to work after hours
24 January 2020
Problem Manager (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Most teams do not have micro management which is good, as long as the delivery of your work is good and on time you can pretty much do what you want. You need to create your own opportunities here as they will not come to you.