Computacenter

Computacenter Employee Reviews in Bellville, Western Cape

Bellville, Western Cape11 reviews
4,0
This is a company that can shape your Future depending on how you approach it and what you make of the opportunities ahead of you, I would suggest taking every opportunity and making it a moment to shine without looking for credit by remaining humble and making sure they know your value along with patients anything is possible
1,0
No Support from top management.

Over worked to please their clients

No compensation for overtime worked

Very quick to give warnings

Not provided with adequate tools
Cons
No overtime but requested to work after hours
4,0
Can be busy and stressed at times.
A lot about IT services and office safety.

Relaxed and open.

Not really a workplace culture

Having to deal with management about our health and safey processes that must be followed.

When my evacuation exercises were approved.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No backing on health and safety from Management
3,0
Productive and fun workplace however i'm in need of a new challenge , this company did offer a good salary and loads of benefits but i feel like its time for something new
2,0
Good company to work for but high stress and some of the teams can be really back stabbing. You are also micro managed and expected to log every 15 mins of time.
3,0
Currently in the Call Centre part of the company, however I am shadowing in operations. I have trained new starters, lead the team in meetings, create knowledge articles, etc. I currently support international clients with desktop/software support.
5,0
Productive, a good place to work for ambitious individuals

Lots of opportunity for skills accumulation, the experience you gain working for Computacenter is invaluable. You work with many different platforms and technology giving you wide range of exposure
Pros
Free Breakfast
Cons
Long Hours
4,0
overall good place to work, fun and friendly environment, depending on your personality this might be the company for you, some management like to micromanage.
Working with latest technology
Procedures and tools of a high spec level.

Customer focussed

Clocking in and out with biometric measure a bit challenging.

Parking a nightmare.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Computacenter?
5,0
Every day holds a different oppurtunity to grow, especially when you decide to be teachable.

Every day too holds an oppurtunity to respond differently, a sign of what you choose to cultivate. A another day with everyone that you get to share a works space with.

My day ends the best way when I have given all that I had within my capacity. I intentionally choose to become a better version of whom I was yesterday.

Service Improvement a term used within ITIL, is too what I have adapted in so many areas, and the results are evident in the responses that are demanded.

When communication is missed, havoc can instantly awaken negative emotions and soon cause moments to be resented, which I try to avoid, rather then identify when the communication was missed, and so that the same understanding brings about a completely different atmosphere.

My leadership are such good role models. They inspire and envoke an array of positivity and you can't help but want to grow continously.
5,0
I work from 8am- Till 5pm.
I manage a team of wintel Tier 2 techincians supporting 14 customer world wide. My co- workers are goal driven and technically very strong individuals. Hardest part of my job would be managing 14 customers , 20 staff members, perfomring all HR activities, KPI's just feel there is not enought time in the day. the most enjoyable part of my day is seeing good feedback for my guys, and specially seeing the fiugres for SLA's.
Cons
need a techincal lead for assistance