Computacenter

Computacenter Employee Reviews for Analyst

Analyst3 reviews
South Africa3 reviews
3,0
Currently in the Call Centre part of the company, however I am shadowing in operations. I have trained new starters, lead the team in meetings, create knowledge articles, etc. I currently support international clients with desktop/software support.
1,0
Computacenter do not go for skills or experience. They only go for personal preference. If they do not like you then you won't get promoted.

Processes like requiring ITIL for certain jobs only apply to the people that they don't personally like. Others get Team Lead, Tech Lead and Senior positions without ITIL. You can work very hard and they will look the other way. The only time they acknowledge you is if someone mentioned something or if you did something bad. There is no encouragement.

They expect you to do a lot of things at once and then complain if it is not done. They want quality and guantity. Targets are not logical.

Parking is a nightmare. You must go park at public places and won't care if you get robbed when walking to go get your car. They are so proud of the new building in Cape Town and yet the parking was not the big focus. Parking will still be an issue and a nightmare.
Pros
Free coffee, tea and breakfast
Cons
Bad management, No encouragement
4,0
The best reward for skills and work I have encountered. If you bring your part CC will look after you. Culture is good, people are great.
Pros
coffee, tea, hot chocolate and such are on the house.
Cons
huge growth means excessive red tape introduced
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Computacenter?