Computacenter

Computacenter Employee Reviews for Change Manager

Change Manager2 reviews
South Africa2 reviews
4,0
Computacenter is a growing company with mature and experienced leaders. Employees is well trained and informed on process and training .mosst enjoyable is the wfh perk
Pros
flexi hours
Cons
promotion
5,0
Every day holds a different oppurtunity to grow, especially when you decide to be teachable.

Every day too holds an oppurtunity to respond differently, a sign of what you choose to cultivate. A another day with everyone that you get to share a works space with.

My day ends the best way when I have given all that I had within my capacity. I intentionally choose to become a better version of whom I was yesterday.

Service Improvement a term used within ITIL, is too what I have adapted in so many areas, and the results are evident in the responses that are demanded.

When communication is missed, havoc can instantly awaken negative emotions and soon cause moments to be resented, which I try to avoid, rather then identify when the communication was missed, and so that the same understanding brings about a completely different atmosphere.

My leadership are such good role models. They inspire and envoke an array of positivity and you can't help but want to grow continously.