Computacenter

Computacenter Employee Reviews for Technical Support Specialist

Technical Support Specialist4 reviews
South Africa4 reviews
4,0
I was fortunate enough to be put onto an amazing Service Desk and the team i was with were all hardworking and intelligent and I learnt as much as i could while is was there.

I do not have a overall opinion about the company other then its like the rest of all companies and is not better or worst compared to other companies.

Hardest part of the job was not having the access to perform more troubleshooting to increase skills and knowledge.

Most enjoyable and important part are the Users i get to assist on a daily basis and that is it. I wish i could tell you more but i could help a user as long as it takes to resolve any issue they have.
5,0
Productive, a good place to work for ambitious individuals

Lots of opportunity for skills accumulation, the experience you gain working for Computacenter is invaluable. You work with many different platforms and technology giving you wide range of exposure
Pros
Free Breakfast
Cons
Long Hours
4,0
We have a fun work environment.
The company supports and encourages of skills development.

They are very customer oriented.

The toughest part is working shifts though
4,0
i have learnt on how to work being under pressure, culture of the company and how to manage your time. working for the company helped me to grow on building my self esteem and the experience i gained worked very well for me
Pros
free treats
Cons
working on shifts
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Computacenter?