Contact Centre

Contact Centre Employee Reviews

South Africa10 reviews
Good company
Handle queries, assist customers with their order status. Assist with stock query and store information. Escalate matters to relevant departments. Assist with trading hours
Fun and productive
i Nejoyed working as a call centre agent and i learnt so much from my collegues, management and from the customers as well. The workplace culture is very diversed.The only challeng i encountered was to deal with rude and angry customers daily but interesting challenge because i got to be on my toes every day and think out of the box to find solutions for customers and make then happy again
4,0
Diverse and ever evolving environment
My time at Old Mutual was a time of significant growth personally and professionally. I have gained almost all my work experience there & it has shaped me into the person I am today in my professional life.
Productive workplace
Please see attached cv for job description for typical day at work. I have learnt on how to deal with different individuals from young to old across all races. Workplace culture is very kind and warm. It was hard dealing with non-payments from the Client which would halt progress on site. enjoyed the flexible working hours.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Client delays
Fun work environment
Was a fun place to work, I grew as a Manager. I was selected to become a Future Leader in the business and I was quite satisfied with the job and salary.
what we do and fun
: to track down people who owe money and negotiate possible payment via telephone
 Handling Incoming and Outgoing Calls, debtors

 Taking Manager’s Calls

 Handling Escalations

 Assist with sweet able payment plan

 Do simple changes and processed telephonically

 Update beneficiaries, Personality information telephonically

 Loading and arranging debit order to high volume debtors

it was well and fun because we have many socials we attend and encourage fellows to do best
Pros
you win a hamper
Cons
set of kitchen ware / trip with friend
3,0
It provides a an entry level experience
Spent most of the day talking on the phones. It helps with time management.You can acquire sufficient knowledge regarding the company you are working for.
Pros
Lots of team building sessions and educational seminars.
Cons
You spent most of the day sitting on your cubicle.
great place to learn
great place to learn.
company with opportunities ad Imperial Group is big and there are opportunities for internal promotion.

customer care focused.

no benefits. low salaries.
5,0
Fabritant and young people in my team and different Management styles
Contact Centre is one of the most fabrinant departments to work in. The rest of the company they also want to be part of the team as it is like a home away from home.
The management team is a solid one we have had our down time but always resolve any problems that could be a hinderance from having a productive and pleasant atmosphere

The most enjoyable part of my job is mentoring of the team leaders and finding resolution to any queries.

The hardest part of my job is making a decision of letting an employee go.
Pros
Medical aid company contribution and performance bonus
4,0
I learnt a lot in this company
I enjoyed the different job experiences that I got here.

In this company I got to work directly with the company owner. Which was a challenge. I experience travelling a lot as well, which was good to meet the different people.
Pros
the different job experinces
Cons
no real compensation