COREcruitment
5,0 out of 5 stars.

COREcruitment Employee Reviews

I've been with COREcruitment for a while now and I seem to enjoy it more and more each day! Amazing company culture- I work alongside an amazing team! Management is very supportive and encouraging. Best recruitment agency I've ever worked for!
In total, I have been with the company for more than 10 years. My bosses have given me the opportunity to not only work in London but also Australia and Amsterdam. This is a very unique company with opportunities other agencies are not able to give. Of course, you have to work hard, but you are rewarded for this both financially (its why we work of course) and in career advancement. The events the company put on for clients are amazing and always well received but also for the staff, lots of trips, nights out and ad hoc perks throughout the day (money, food, extra time off etc) overall a very good company, the great management team who help develop and grow you as w person and recruitment agent and a wonderful team
Pros
Great incentives, holidays, trips, time off, rates of pay
Cons
work hard play hard
A supportive team and manager. Flexible work hours that adjust to the life in the world. Opportunities for continued learning. Definitely a great environment to be a part of.
Pros
Room for growth
Cons
Long hours - but they go by quickly
Amazing company and great culture! Fast pace but fun, exciting and rewarding. Great leadership / upper management that offer great support training and opportunities to progress / develop further.
Pros
Culture, integrity, reward
Cons
Long days - but worth it!
I have been with Corecruitment for 11 years. I love working here in the type of office environment we have created over this time. It definitely has a family feel and the rewards in place for consultants are definitely some of the best perks in the industry and we have a very generous MD - which is always nice. As previously mentioned in a review, our staff holidays are a welcomed bonus (Amsterdam with dinners and tours), as is our 2 duvet days a year. Oh and we also get breakfast every Monday, plus the countless networking events. Highly recommend to energetic team players who want advance their career and skill set in a supportive environment.
Pros
Supportive career development and some of the best perks in the industry
Cons
Sometimes the social calendar gets a little hectic
Fantastic management who strongly encourage and facilitate career progression. I would recommend this company to anyone who thrives in a team environment (lots of bonding opportunities and team holidays...PAID) and to anyone who thoroughly enjoys attending work events to get out and really get to know their clients and candidates.
Pros
With more long-serving team members that not, there is a really welcoming and family feel in the office
Cons
Long days - but recruitment, eh?
 Implemented business planning initiatives, working closely with the leadership team and cross-functional stakeholders to better define strategic imperatives, and establish operating plans focused on accelerating category and channel growth  Enhanced product launch capabilities to improve speed to market  Partnered with Marketing to develop the launch plans for new products introductions. Developed a dual consumer communication strategy to ensure timely supply and release.  Instituted new product introduction, launch planning and execution processes.  Successfully assisted in launching new products between 2014-2015  Improved Customer Service Levels in the Middle East area
Benefits
Cons
Longue Hours
  1. Employee Reviews