Coriant

Coriant Employee Reviews

3,0
Highly depends on your position and on your direct manager. If your manager is professional enough, you will get a very good life-work balance. Remote work environment is mostly supported except some local cultures....
4,0
I grew very much in my role here at Coriant. I had the best team of people to work with and mentor me. Unfortunately the company was aquired and most of the business was dispanded.
Pros
Fun and flexible environment
Cons
very few raises to due cost cutting measure
4,0
Coriant has nice work culture. People are jolly and the environment is not at all stressed. Employees do their work and enjoy at the same time. I was given many projects during my internship. I successfully completed all under the guidance of my mentor
Pros
One free fruit daily
4,0
I enjoyed working at this job. I learned so much over the years. The most enjoyable part of the job is the friends I made. I worked on many different projects and gained valuable knowledge and skills in the process.
4,0
System test (QA) of Data Networks Management of hiT7300 Optical Networks - General Communication Channel verification tests and interworking of optical transponder cards: • Planning and testing of optical performance, protection, fault management, robustness and stability. • Regression Tests, tests of controller cards and bug analysis and reporting. • Analysis, development and execution of several automation scripts using Robot Framework and Jenkins. • I’m involved in the daily validation of the SW within the hiT7300project and in the validation of the GUI. • Working knowledge of development and test life-cycles • Experience with optical equipments (OSAs, Power Meters, Traffic Analyzers, Data generators).
3,0
Owned by private equity. Difficult to get correct direction.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Nothing defined.