Cornerstone

Clear
3,5Work-Life Balance
3,2Management

Cornastone

Cornastone was built on strong family and business principals. the management team were always evolved and very supportive.Customer always came first and dedication to the customer was always key

Pros

people

Cons

direction

Sales Agent

I learned a lot about Sales. My day entailed selling course packages. Management driven, hardworking and always kept us upbeat and motivated. work place culture was fun and productive. hardest part of the job was offpeak times for course registrations. most enjoyable part of the job was reaching set targets. bonuses to to good work performance.

Pros

Free dinner on over time, extensive training

Cons

Far to travel

Productive and nice place to work

My typical day at work is been busy overseeing the day to day running of the business, stock control and attending to queries. Learning how to work as a team although having my separate duties is an added advantage to me. The management is supportive and want to bring out the best in every worker. Our culture at work is to satisfy clients. The hardest part of my job was conflict resolution and the most enjoyable part is when i meet my target for the month.

Pros

off duties

Cons

Working on weekends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cornerstone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance