CR Solutions

Secretary1 review
South Africa1 review

4,2Work-Life Balance

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews

Stressful, sometimes fun and other times argumentative

Long working hours without breaks.Supposed to be 10-hour days, ie: 08h00-18h00 (Monday to Friday) with lunch breaks as per the law, but felt guilty because hardly anyone took lunch breaks and they worked way passed regulated hours. They would come in at 07h00 and sometimes go home at 19h00/20h00 and also work Saturdays.The company being a recruitment consultancy, mainly had females in their employ and this created getting along issues, although professionality was endeavoured at all times, it was very difficult to maintain, and so when there were difficulties with a candidate or a client, this would be taken out on one staff member who would then retaliate and the whole situation sometimes got completely out of hand. Because it was an open-plan office, it sometimes made the working atmosphere untenable.However on other days, the atmosphere was light and fun and much laughing and joking would go on during the day still maintaining a level of work and professionality as well.I learned a sense of pride in the work I delivered. The fact that I was quality control and the last stop before going to client gave me a sense of responsibility that was hard to get away from.The hardest part and the most frustrating part of the job is when I had to contact the candidate to get some missing information in order for me to complete his CV for client, and not being able to get hold of him for a while or even not at all. That was the most frustrating and something I had to learn to accept.Dealing with people was the most enjoyable part of my job. When it all came together with all the -

Pros

the training and guidance received

Cons

long hours, lots of disagreements

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CR Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,2 out of 5 stars for Management
3,3 out of 5 stars for Culture

CR Solutions Reviews by Location

• CR Solutions
  • Secretary
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?