Crown National
Crown National Employee Review

Challenging every day

5,0
6 July 2016
Manage , motivate and discipline. Ensuring staff are equip to know why they doing what they doing. Had a good relationship with co workers because we understood each other. the challenge in my job daily was the scanning of stock. The most enjoyable was when we as team have reached our daily targer or came near to it.
5,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
3,0Culture
Cons
Long daily meetings
3,0
31 January 2018
picker (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
The Company is trading 8 hours a day with 1 hour lunch and two 15 minutes tea times every Monday to friday. I learned how to handle customers with different attitudes. I gained great experience in multi-tasking and time managing. Handling business communication inside and out side the company. Hardest part of the job is standing on feet for long hours. Enjoyable part is gaining the skills and working as a team member.
Pros
Free lunches during over times
5,0
6 June 2017
reach truck operator (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Make spices from raw materials. I was first a reach truck picker where I picked the stock from the racks. So I got promoted to a issue clerk I book out the stock
Pros
free lunches
2,0
13 March 2017
Blending Operator (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Here I was not accepted by my colleagues, just for being a foreign national. The company asked me to stay home as they could not manage everyday xenophobic mood of their long time workers.
Pros
Free night transport
Cons
Health, safety