Crown National
Crown National Employee Review

fun work place

4,0
30 October 2016
Great environment to work in..team effort is needed to complete job. We pack spices for customers into boxes by quantity needed.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
production bonus
Cons
long hours and shifts
4,0
22 July 2019
Same role
picker and packer (Current Employee) - Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
I Ephraim it's was nice working at crown national nelspruit I was helping a painter with a forklift accidentally bump sprinkle pipe. No one did understand
Pros
Have my own lunch
Cons
Overtime
5,0
13 May 2019
Same role
picker/packer (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
The most important thing about I love about the company is that everyone is treated as equals.And that imployees become your family.And the most important thing I loved about the company is the hours I worked there cause there we're consistent.I learnt alot during my time there like how to interact with consumers and my employees.
Pros
Braais at soccer games
Cons
N/a
3,0
31 January 2018
Same location
picker (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
The Company is trading 8 hours a day with 1 hour lunch and two 15 minutes tea times every Monday to friday. I learned how to handle customers with different attitudes. I gained great experience in multi-tasking and time managing. Handling business communication inside and out side the company. Hardest part of the job is standing on feet for long hours. Enjoyable part is gaining the skills and working as a team member.
Pros
Free lunches during over times