Crown National
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Crown National Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

The Company is trading 8 hours a day with 1 hour lunch and two 15 minutes tea times every Monday to friday. I learned how to handle customers with different attitudes. I gained great experience in multi-tasking and time managing. Handling business communication inside and out side the company. Hardest part of the job is standing on feet for long hours. Enjoyable part is gaining the skills and working as a team member.
Pros
Free lunches during over times
Cons
Make spices from raw materials. I was first a reach truck picker where I picked the stock from the racks. So I got promoted to a issue clerk I book out the stock
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Here I was not accepted by my colleagues, just for being a foreign national. The company asked me to stay home as they could not manage everyday xenophobic mood of their long time workers.
Pros
Free night transport
Cons
Health, safety
I enjoyed working there,I had every reason to smile everyday while working,most friendly management.ita company that produces sauces_various kind,jimmy sauce,Wellington msyonaise,master club etc...there is cooking area, production area,leg,receiving, despatch...I used to have my own machine ,where I was working alone,the got to work on other machines_as time goes,we were getting along very well with our packers_I've learned that I must make,the working place more friendlier because I spend most of my time there
Pros
Food money when working overtime
Cons
7 to 7
Great environment to work in..team effort is needed to complete job. We pack spices for customers into boxes by quantity needed.
Pros
production bonus
Cons
long hours and shifts
Manage , motivate and discipline. Ensuring staff are equip to know why they doing what they doing. Had a good relationship with co workers because we understood each other. the challenge in my job daily was the scanning of stock. The most enjoyable was when we as team have reached our daily targer or came near to it.
Cons
Long daily meetings
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Crown National?
  1. Cape Town, Western Cape