Crown National
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Crown National Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

The most important thing about I love about the company is that everyone is treated as equals.And that imployees become your family.And the most important thing I loved about the company is the hours I worked there cause there we're consistent.I learnt alot during my time there like how to interact with consumers and my employees.
Pros
Braais at soccer games
Cons
N/a
I worked there as a casual for more than 10 months, basically i was employed by the company called Kempston hire and is situated in westmid around pintown
As a salesman and procurement manager I had to do know everybody's customers requirements as well as my own. South African Companies are being forced into a rasist employment direction and it undermines company loyalty and work ethics. Their renumeration and management style left a lot to be desired. The customer base that I developed was very loyal to me and when I left they went with me. which doesn't enspire future emplyers but I left with their blessing as they felt my customers were no longer within their portfolio an mission.
Pros
Great customers, great products
Cons
Below par salaries and limited opportunities.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Crown National?