Crown National
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Crown National Culture reviews

Love working with my colleagues and dealing with customers daily. I have learnt how to sell and to work under pressure, currently I have a challenge with management my views are not taken seriously and that impacts on the business. Lovely culture in this company everyone works together. Hardest part of my job is not being able to provide for my clients. Gaining trust from my clients and being able to add value their business due to my advise.
Pros
Cons
no day off the whole month
My day gets off to an early one. Many reconciliations to be done. The target is about 20 per day. Love working with numbers and interacting with people to obtain the statements. Get on well with colleagues and management. Always willing to assist whenever needed. Happy fun person to be around, but when it comes to work, this takes priority and the fun and laughing and happiness comes once the work is done. There is nothing bad or difficult about my job. I am the type of person who makes things and circumstances work. The culture is typical of corporate. I basically fit in to my surroundings and no matter how difficult things may seem to outsiders, I make things happen, and all are happy.
Pros
Working with figures which is my strong point
Cons
Not a permanent position
its a great company to work for, great atmosphere towards my colegues. a very Fun workplace with lot of challenges and opportunities, the hardest part is on making the monthly Targets and the most enjoyable part is if you as an employee show a great commitment towards the company there more opportunities you will get.
Pros
free products testers
Cons
Normal working Hours
Manage , motivate and discipline. Ensuring staff are equip to know why they doing what they doing. Had a good relationship with co workers because we understood each other. the challenge in my job daily was the scanning of stock. The most enjoyable was when we as team have reached our daily targer or came near to it.
Cons
Long daily meetings
The Company and Management was fun to work with very undrstanding and suportive,my co-workers was a real joy to be with every day,The hardest part of the Job was push to get the scaning backlogs done.I enjoyed working there the vipe was cool
Pros
Stuff descounts
Cons
Traviling to work and back a nightmare