Crown National
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Crown National Management reviews

Love working with my colleagues and dealing with customers daily. I have learnt how to sell and to work under pressure, currently I have a challenge with management my views are not taken seriously and that impacts on the business. Lovely culture in this company everyone works together. Hardest part of my job is not being able to provide for my clients. Gaining trust from my clients and being able to add value their business due to my advise.
Pros
Cons
no day off the whole month
My day gets off to an early one. Many reconciliations to be done. The target is about 20 per day. Love working with numbers and interacting with people to obtain the statements. Get on well with colleagues and management. Always willing to assist whenever needed. Happy fun person to be around, but when it comes to work, this takes priority and the fun and laughing and happiness comes once the work is done. There is nothing bad or difficult about my job. I am the type of person who makes things and circumstances work. The culture is typical of corporate. I basically fit in to my surroundings and no matter how difficult things may seem to outsiders, I make things happen, and all are happy.
Pros
Working with figures which is my strong point
Cons
Not a permanent position
I enjoyed working there,I had every reason to smile everyday while working,most friendly management.ita company that produces sauces_various kind,jimmy sauce,Wellington msyonaise,master club etc...there is cooking area, production area,leg,receiving, despatch...I used to have my own machine ,where I was working alone,the got to work on other machines_as time goes,we were getting along very well with our packers_I've learned that I must make,the working place more friendlier because I spend most of my time there
Pros
Food money when working overtime
Cons
7 to 7
As a salesman and procurement manager I had to do know everybody's customers requirements as well as my own. South African Companies are being forced into a rasist employment direction and it undermines company loyalty and work ethics. Their renumeration and management style left a lot to be desired. The customer base that I developed was very loyal to me and when I left they went with me. which doesn't enspire future emplyers but I left with their blessing as they felt my customers were no longer within their portfolio an mission.
Pros
Great customers, great products
Cons
Below par salaries and limited opportunities.
The Company and Management was fun to work with very undrstanding and suportive,my co-workers was a real joy to be with every day,The hardest part of the Job was push to get the scaning backlogs done.I enjoyed working there the vipe was cool
Pros
Stuff descounts
Cons
Traviling to work and back a nightmare
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Crown National?