CSSI

CSSI Employee Reviews

South Africa8 reviews
4,0
I'm an hard worker and love what I'm doing ,I'm installing CCTV cams and do maintenance on wireless network,and install kiosk and wire them,I'm a driver and supervisor
5,0
As long if you understand customer support Cssi is the best place to learn more on how to treat customers.
Management- their management lifestyle is suitable for everyone no need to be afraid to raise any question or suggestion you must be open and talk to the right person.

Work place culture- i can describe as the best and no criticism or racism.

Hardest part of the job- on my side my hardest park will be based on my weak point like if i was willing to finish my task in time i prefer doing it accurately and on my best to make the company be on the high position.

Most enjoyable part of the Job- working on your own pace and be capable of doing everything perfectly.
5,0
Have recently reapplied to CSSI as I used to work there from 2006 to 2013. I got head hunted to join the corporate world. It was my worst mistake. There is no free lunch in the CORPORATE WORLD, no coffee, bring your own utensils, desk fees, and literally you are like a robot. in 6 years I went to 5 different corporates and decided to quit, miss the fun and the passion at CSSI. This company is not easy to work for. The owner is very results driven and expects perfection and gets upset when people make mistakes.
I actually miss this the most as i was always an overachiever and got noticed and incentivised over the years. I was promised the world by my recruiter and she cost me the job i could of retired at and great to see this company still doing well.
Pros
Nice Kitchen, Very nice office to work from
Cons
Lot of deadline and commitment.
5,0
Work in the data labs in CSSI and been happy so far. Company is busy and growing every year. Learning is essential but perks are good including to fly to other country locations and experience is great.
Often flexible if performance is good and management makes effort to balance work time.
1,0
No team work, everybody tries to impress the CEO who is a tyrant and a bully. Why do you think there's always a position for administrative Support? I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
You get sent to some programme (compulsory) and should you leave the company within 3 months you must reimburse them
Pros
N/a
Cons
No teamwork, verbal abuse on a daily, unpaid extra hours
5,0
I joined this company from this website over a year ago and got asked to review. Have learnt so much here and how we all form part of a good team. People who came here just for the ride, dont make it. The one company rule that i honour the management for is no gossip is tolerated at all. Management has high quality expectation and maybe one of the best service focused company ever worked for.

Training is provided and the CEO is hands on which i learn alot from. hope to stay at cssi as a career till i retire. The one recommendation i could make to management is to have more staff functions :-)
Pros
Best building I've ever worked in. Very professional.
Cons
Hard work is expected. Deadline driven.
3,0
The company was fun to work for because i was always on the road but the management was bad.

The company Had great employees but they all did not approve of CEO and the way he handled situations.
Pros
Always o the road
Cons
Bad management
3,0
I will open the stores area, switch on the computers and go into the programs needed for the day. I will then have a quick 10 minutes with the stores manager and the drivers sorting out any problems from the previous day and give them there tasks for the day. If any orders came in the previous day that was not delivered I will get them ready so that the drivers can go on route. After The drivers left I will continue with orders that needs to be cleaned and packed for delivery during the day. I had a wonderful manager that shared her knowledge and gave advise were needed. My co- workers was always friendly and helpful. The hardest part of my job was time management and and the pressure of it. The fun part was having a cup of coffee and enjoying a nice conversation with a fellow employee. There was so much I learned. How to deal with customers. How to deal with Suppliers and courier companies. How to handle staff issues.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a