Cure Day Hospitals

Cure Day Hospitals Employee Reviews

South Africa4 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

Good teamwork, friendly,

Cure Day Somerset West is one of the best places I've worked at.Has a good team spirit and pleasant working environment. We support each other personally and professionally .We have various disciplines therefore making a workday interesting.We serve an amazing appreciative community .

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Short staff

Very Relaxed, Fast Pace enviroment

Working at Cure is very Relaxed, everybody is helpfull, making sure the job gets done efficiently and with excellence to ensure that everybody can go home to theire families when the job is done.This is not a High Stressfull enviroment.

Pros

Public Holidays Off and December Closed

Cons

No off Duties, No Planning

Productive and collaborative environment

The company offers opportunities for growth and is a successful and growing organization, with longevity. Staff well-being is highly considered at all times.

Unstructured, niche marketing, exiting business model

The poor workplace culture gave me the opportunity to set up new teams, communications lines and unbundling of the organogram. HR structures was very underdeveloped. Appointment of Group HR manager was driven by me. Most enjoyable part is managing a group of marketing managers who is dedicated and enjoying the guidance and structure provided. The hardest part is to act as a change agent to implement core values in all facets of the the business.

Pros

A lot of traveling

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cure Day Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance