Curo Health

Curo Health Employee Reviews

South Africa7 reviews
3,0
There is no basic salary at curo health. You get paid per client. No work no pay.
You travel a lot at your own expenses. Over and above the medical work that, there is a lot of admin work as well.
1,0
Not recommended to work at Curo Health, but then again i suppose not everyone feels the same about work environments. Its not for me and that is for sure.
Pros
fun people
Cons
Everything else
3,0
Call clients and arrange appointments for phlebotomy tests and arrange for a nurse to perform test. Arrange nurses diary and ensure I make25 appointments for the day.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Constant salary and structure change
5,0
Working for this company - I learned a lot. I started out as Branch Coordinator - promoted to Regional manager after a year. Started the branch in Cape Town and never looked back. Top management is simply the best - a real People's person.
Cons
Difficult to just shut down on weekends and leave time - but that is my own doing.
4,0
Good company to work for ,they gave me an opportunity to work with them and taught me new ways to work independently,introduced me to NUBES system ,management easily approachable, the hardest thing is lack of proper communication between people who arranges appointments,the most enjoyable part of this job is that you get to travel more often and meeting different people ,different cultures and traditions and instill confidence in me and the Independency and trust that they put in me
3,0
Looking for a company that offers a basic salary .
Good company and fun people .

Working hours from 08h00 to 17h00 mon to fri every second saturday from 08h00 to 12h00.
3,0
I love my job and the people I'm working with.
I have a great team. I always try to be fair in what ever decision I need to take,
Pros
Small comany