Curo Health

Curo Health Employee Reviews

South Africa9 reviews

2,8Work-Life Balance

Very supportive environment

I work as an independent nurse contractor doing medicals for insurance companies. The work is varied and brings in additional income as I do after hours work. There is a good system in place and everyone is very supportive. Works well for me. However the rate per client is not competitive. Others have complained about the admin work, but this is minimised because I work on a tablet. So no printing and scanning for me. Everything is done electronically.

Pros

Very supportive management and colleagues

Cons

No job security as you work as an independent contractor. Lots of travelling involved

Talk is cheap

Ones personal values need to align with your employer. Things are said and promised, but seldom brought to fruition. Things don't go wrong, it starts wrong.

Pros

Cons

No room for growth

No salary benefits.

There is no basic salary at curo health. You get paid per client. No work no pay. You travel a lot at your own expenses. Over and above the medical work that, there is a lot of admin work as well.

Not recomended

Not recommended to work at Curo Health, but then again i suppose not everyone feels the same about work environments. Its not for me and that is for sure.

Pros

fun people

Cons

Everything else

Call clients and arrange appointments for phlebotomy tests and arrange for a nurse to perform test. Arrange nurses diary and ensure I make25 appointments for the day.

Pros

Great management

Cons

Constant salary and structure change

Great company to work for

Working for this company - I learned a lot. I started out as Branch Coordinator - promoted to Regional manager after a year. Started the branch in Cape Town and never looked back. Top management is simply the best - a real People's person.

Cons

Difficult to just shut down on weekends and leave time - but that is my own doing.

Productive and fun working for Curo health

Good company to work for ,they gave me an opportunity to work with them and taught me new ways to work independently,introduced me to NUBES system ,management easily approachable, the hardest thing is lack of proper communication between people who arranges appointments,the most enjoyable part of this job is that you get to travel more often and meeting different people ,different cultures and traditions and instill confidence in me and the Independency and trust that they put in me

Fun work place

Looking for a company that offers a basic salary . Good company and fun people . Working hours from 08h00 to 17h00 mon to fri every second saturday from 08h00 to 12h00.

Hectic but fun place to work at

I love my job and the people I'm working with. I have a great team. I always try to be fair in what ever decision I need to take,

Pros

Small comany

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Curo Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance