DHL
3,7 out of 5 stars.

DHL

DHL Employee Review

Great culture and enviroment to work in.

Great culture has developed within the Supply Chain division. Quality leadership and development programs and opportunities. a lot of focus on the staff wellbeing, but also holding people accountable to deliver.

Pros

Being part of this massive Global brand.

Cons

None really, just do what is expected of you.

4,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
5,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
5,0 out of 5 stars for Management
5,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

14 March 2022
Dear colleague,You make us glow with pride receiving your remarkable 5-star rating. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy working at DHL. Thank you for your interest in developing your professional skills within the company. We are always willing to provide opportunities for additional training and development to our employees and to extend these to all of our employees within the scope of our capabilities. As a result, we are even more pleased that you have already taken advantage of these opportunities.Thank you for your ongoing efforts and dedication to us.Take care and stay safe.Your DHL Team

N/a

The work conditions at DHL is very good, and they take sefety as they are priority.so the big problem in this company is management and corruption, upto so far if is not about bad managers DHL is a good company to work in. DHL is the company which follows the rules and regulations of workers and country aslo.

17 May 2022
Dear colleague,You make us glow with pride receiving your remarkable 5-star rating. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy working at DHL. We are one of the world’s largest employers and our employees are our company’s biggest asset. We act as responsible employers based on our core values. That includes protecting human rights, offering reasonable working conditions within the local context, and engaging our diverse employees.Thank you for your ongoing efforts and dedication to us.Take care and stay safe. Best wishesYour DHL Team

High demand company

Fast paced and high demand company. No work life balance. Extreme hours with no compensation for extra hours. Little training opportunities. You need to jump in the deep end and make it work.

Pros

Good benefits

22 February 2022
Hello,We are delighted that you took the time to give us this feedback and rate us with 5 stars.We work continuously to offer our employees additional benefits. In our opinion, this is a meaningful form of appreciation. We are pleased that you have received it positively and have used it to your advantage.Work-life balance is a key part of self-care when juggling the responsibilities of your workday, home life, and relationships with your family members and other loved ones. That means good work planning is part of a well-functioning working day and helps to reduce stress. That also has a positive effect on private life. As described by you, it is still necessary for improvement.We wish you much success and satisfaction in your next job. But most of all, thank you for all your efforts and your patience. Warm greetings to Gauteng!Your DHL Team

It's a productive and experience.

We learn a lot, to wards how to work under pressure and work more hours than normal office staff.Gain experience on all department we where not there for one particular job. We are there for any kind of job available so that we can gain experience at all departments.

Pros

Nope we never had such.

Cons

Yes we do long hours e.g 15 hours per day.

9 February 2022
Hello, Thank you very much for your feedback. The experience of our employees and the constructive and critical reports help us to identify areas of opportunity and to implement needed changes. We are always striving to improve our working conditions. Good work planning is part of a well-functioning working day and helps to reduce stress. That also has a positive effect on private life. All overtime must be voluntary. We do not tolerate any forms of forced labor. The safety, health, and well-being of our employees are of utmost importance.A great working climate and colleagues who treat each other reasonably contribute to a concordant working day. As a company, we would like to advance this in the best credible way.Greetings to Cape Town!Your DHL Team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 21 995 reviews

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,5 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,3 out of 5 stars for Management
3,5 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • DHL
  • Great culture and enviroment to work in.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?