Danone

Danone Employee Reviews

South Africa62 reviews
5,0
I really enjoyed working at Danone just that you need make sure on your NOD and NDD so that you won't have problems such exp stock and stock pressure
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Strictly on hours
3,0
It was hectic working at danone. We were under labour broker. The payment was not enough for the cost of living in my environment. We worked more hours.
Pros
It was a good experience
Cons
I was not happy working there
4,0
Must have good problem solving skill and ready to learn new things .
Bad shift pattern it's a 3shift.

Must know about yogurt process regardless in what department you are hired at.
3,0
The working conditions for this company is not good for a woman cause you carry heavy stuff and also you will go inside the refrigerator to take out stock so in winter it was worse.
4,0
This is a fast paced stressful competitive environment. Great vibrant people working there. Committed and loyal people. Job advancement is done poorly and unfairly at times. Incentives when presented are also done unfairly at times. It is however a great company to work for.
Spending the day at from 8 till 17:00
Enjoying to do orders

Enjoying when the manager hearing from me, taking our own opinions

Merchandising a great
2,0
Not ideal for an out spoken person. Won’t recommend it if you want to grow with the business. Senior managers from France don’t recognize or respect South African talent.
no meetings
it is of very important to manage time correctly

relaxed environment none is putting employees under pressure but the job itself.

hardest part of the job is when one is under pressure because it is an 8 hours process job.
5,0
Danone is a fast paced work inviroment, where you get to meet and work with people from all races and nations. The company puts their employees happiness and well being 1st. You get to learn more about the company by bieng given extra roles in the department you are in, which helps you to grow as an individual.
4,0
coordinating warehouse and staff circle count stock take and month-end stock take operating forklift and reach truck and checking to housekeep and make sure deliveries arrive on time to our customers.
5,0
I admire the way you get treated by fellow workers and the experience pays off cause you tend to put in your all eachday I am a very passionate worker I love what I do and I grinned that out at each display of my work i put it all out there I'm always eager to learn more
5,0
I look at Danone and I think of a company that allows growth and learning. I have grown and learned a lot in regards to the job and about myself. The hard you put in there will translate in your growth.
Pros
Training.
Cons
None.
4,0
Danone has a very structured approach which brings about calmness and direction. Key deliverables are easily met with support from employees at all levels in the business. Recognition is given for hard work and career mapping guidance is valued. I enjoyed the Committed, Empowered, Doer and Open Values.
4,0
a Very Dynamic company. You work with people from all around the world and there is always improvement to be done somewhere. Very energetic atmosphere with good people.
5,0
Company with a good vision and will never compromise on quality

Unfortunate that Senior Managers are allowed to drive a non collaborative culture.
Pros
Good parking and Modern Office Space
Cons
Long Hours
3,0
Daily monitoring of the factory OEE review our losses. coming up with corrective actions from our daily root cause analysis group. Managing meeting for production and planning determining the stock levels and the manning required.
4,0
It is one of the best companies to work for.
The staff is frieny and it feels like you are at home.

Work does not feel like work and a day without a smile on your face, is a waste.
5,0
It is good organization to work for always looking ahead for a new day great management team, we have family day annually where each and every employees bring his or her family to enjoy with other colleague.
Cons
Working weekends
3,0
interacting with people was a typical day at work, patience with people was the first skill i learnt because people are different. the hardest part of the job was reaching targets
Pros
incentives
Cons
difficult customers
3,0
You have to be enthusiastic
You work normal hours

It's not hard Labour

Learn how to deal with customers

Be polite

Always be there to assist customer
Pros
free lauches
Cons
normal hours
4,0
Large and diversified dairy co-op and CPG company with leading brands and products. Trusted for quality, great tasting products and innovative new product ideas.
Pros
Confident company