Danté Personnel Recruitment

Danté Personnel Recruitment Employee Reviews

Good

Good Professional Fast passed Accurate Friendly Ethical Family oriented Learning everyday Matching candidates and job role 75% accurate Man

Poor Branch Management Style

Employee confidentiality is not respected, a lot of gossipingManagement favors specific employeesManagement and leadership style must improveContinuous comparison to other employeesDeceiving processesLack of collaborationResources down (electricity, water, phone lines, database, but targets stays the same and no compensation for using personal airtime and data for business purposes)Must use personal tools for the trade not compensated for eitherNot sure if they are entirely POPI Act compliant

Pros

Not overly corporate

Cons

Management, resources, compensation, IT support, business system / platform, take over your social media platforms when you leave the company

Great environment

Dante is a good christian cultured company with great people, I have learned a lot working there, I was exposed to great opportunities and learned a lot in the field of both recruitment and front office, Dante is managed by well experienced managers with fantastic leadership skills. I truly miss them everyday since I've left.

Pros

Great benefits, and surprise gifting.

Cons

Should have great multitasking skills

I didn't have a good experience at Dante Personnel

In the interim they overexaggerated about the earning potential. Dante Personnel takes a desk fee and you have to generate your own commission after making target. They only pay your commission after the clients pay their bills. They pay very low basic salaries and the potential to grow within the company is limited to non existing. They have an extremely high turnover in staff.

I have learned to communicate to people on a professional level and grow in being professional within myself. I grew in learning recruitment from the beginning of a process till the end withing a week and i enjoyed placing people in good positions.

Pros

Team building

Cons

Promises not met

Recruitment

Was a very professional place with lots of room for growth I have learnt a lot from the period that i started working there

Pros

Work enviroment was always quite

Cons

Small space

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Danté Personnel Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Danté Personnel Recruitment Reviews by Location

• Danté Personnel Recruitment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?