De Beers

De Beers Employee Reviews for Artisan

Artisan4 reviews
South Africa4 reviews

4,1Work-Life Balance

Now and again there were activities in a form of team building .

I had a great experience in this company that gave me an opportunity to grow as a person and in the industry it self .the amount of things I achieved through the company I'll forever be greatful ,the level of professionalism and conduct ,following all safety standards at all times made it stand out from the rest .I'm proud to say that I'm a product of De Beers and I am a qualified fitter artisan today.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

The distance from home to the mine

The best company ever

The best company ever,and a company that looked well after its employees. Give the best benefits to all its employees, with the best interest their well being

Typical day at work we do inspection of pumps and lighting plants.I learned how to service and mantain Caterpiller engines . Management is supportive and they make sure we adhere to safety standards.Co-workers we get along easily and they also share their experience with me.When I can't overcome challenges that are associated with the task.I enjoy my part of the job when everything goes according to plan and the task is finished within the time frame given.

Pros

I got reward for safe working

Cons

I can work long hours if required

Productive, and enjoyable work place

A well planned day ahead provides one with a peace of mind and also allows one to cater for jobs that might crop up during the day that were not expected. I have learned that listening, taking orders and planning and scheduling of jobs is vital, it lets one go back and review ones job for the day.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Standby

Ask a question about working or interviewing at De Beers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance