De Beers

De Beers Employee Reviews for Engineer

Engineer3 reviews
South Africa3 reviews

4,1Work-Life Balance

Fast paced, exciting environment. But difficult to change roles.

A great company and culture. Exciting work but difficult to change roles.Benefits are great.Work-life balance is great.Management is great.Great bonuses.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Stagnant career

hard workig place

Long working hours with to little proper training in your trade department You learn a lot about your work environment and Safety You gain info expertise

Pros

Food COMERDATING

Cons

To many company contracts

An active and busy environment

A typical day at work for me is normally a long day in terms of productivity and energy required for productivity, both physical and mentally. I learned a lot of things like being able to work as a team member, being able to ensure that a duty is being carried out successfully and I also learned about safety at the workplace. The management at De Beers is up to standard, they perform their leadership duties very well. The most challenging part of the job for me was finding my way around the plant in terms of spotting the different damaged camera destinations. The most enjoyable part was to apply my electronics theoretical knowledge and get the job done successfully.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at De Beers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4,1 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,8 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,9 out of 5 stars for Management
4,1 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • De Beers
  • Engineer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?