De Beers

General Worker4 reviews
South Africa4 reviews

4,1Work-Life Balance

Highly professional

Started off by getting to know the people very well.ive learned a lot...of how to paint and how to grind....and when I heard I will be working at the dock...i was so excited but the hardest part is when you go on sort time.....but the excited part is when the next ship comes in and there is work.

Is a reproductive and fun place with a good team of workers regardless of departments

I was responsible for providing PPE for workers and operators,and I responsible for consulting with the safety inspector about damaged or lost PPE and more

workplace

i did really enjoy working there because they payed much money i even afford somethings that i did at first i worked long hours there 7 to 7 Monday to Sunday and the problem was that the was not an single off that you get when working there.

Pros

buy lunch for your self

Cons

Hard work but loved everything about my job

I worked 28days on sea and 28 day I was at home. So my work place was my home away from home. Every day I leant new things. My manager was great to work with and I had a awesome team.

Cons

we worked shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at De Beers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance