Debt-IN
Debt-IN Employee Review

Fun environment and friendly staff

2,0
6 February 2014
One day I called a debtor to ask for payment, she adviced she had been paying but no record was found and she was always receiving calls, i adviced I will follow up on her account and what I found is that the debtor was paying but was given the wrong reference, that is why it does not appear on her account. That taught me that we need to pay attention to small details and always get to the root of the problem for your customers or debtors and follow up on accounts, so the next person will not have to go though the same thing.
3,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
2,0Culture
Pros
Monthly price
Cons
normal hours and overtime
1,0
6 April 2020
Collections agent (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Never think about working in that place. Everyday staff receive auditing, you are always stressed in that place. They terminate contracts while the staff are still in training.
3,0
4 April 2020
Debt Collection Agent (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
It was productive work because I learn some skills through the work process.especially stress management , conflict resolution , listening and communication skills. since i was dealing with different clients others will be upset when i was calling them , but I needed to remain calm under that pressure ,show respect ,but explain the cons of not paying for his/ account, I needed to t strategic to win the client in order for me to get her to pay.
5,0
4 March 2020
Debt Collection Agent (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
organisations have goals to achieve ,however lot of changes reduces insecurity of jobs .good management in assisting for growth and good performance.
  1. Fun environment and friendly staff