Debt-IN
Debt-IN Employee Review

it was pretty dope

4,0
13 November 2019
great environment, feels like home. I have days where I feel like I shouldn't have left but I did due to unforeseen circumstances. everyone is welcomed with open arms regardless of your race and gender status. Highly recommended.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0
4 April 2020
Same roleSame location
Debt Collection Agent (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
It was productive work because I learn some skills through the work process.especially stress management , conflict resolution , listening and communication skills. since i was dealing with different clients others will be upset when i was calling them , but I needed to remain calm under that pressure ,show respect ,but explain the cons of not paying for his/ account, I needed to t strategic to win the client in order for me to get her to pay.
5,0
4 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Debt Collection Agent (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
organisations have goals to achieve ,however lot of changes reduces insecurity of jobs .good management in assisting for growth and good performance.
1,0
6 April 2020
Same location
Collections agent (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Never think about working in that place. Everyday staff receive auditing, you are always stressed in that place. They terminate contracts while the staff are still in training.