Debt-IN
Debt-IN Employee Review

Productive, fun work place

5,0
23 February 2014
Debt-In was the first company where I learnt to be a debt collector. I learned how to interact with people telephonically, email & interact with clients. The management & my fellow colleagues where great to work with. I really enjoyed working there as everyday was a new challenge.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
The commission was great.
Cons
Transport
3,0
4 April 2020
Same roleSame location
Debt Collection Agent (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
It was productive work because I learn some skills through the work process.especially stress management , conflict resolution , listening and communication skills. since i was dealing with different clients others will be upset when i was calling them , but I needed to remain calm under that pressure ,show respect ,but explain the cons of not paying for his/ account, I needed to t strategic to win the client in order for me to get her to pay.
5,0
4 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Debt Collection Agent (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
organisations have goals to achieve ,however lot of changes reduces insecurity of jobs .good management in assisting for growth and good performance.
1,0
6 April 2020
Same location
Collections agent (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Never think about working in that place. Everyday staff receive auditing, you are always stressed in that place. They terminate contracts while the staff are still in training.