Debt-IN
Debt-IN Employee Review

team buildings

5 October 2017
My day to day work can sometimes be very stressful as i need to respond to e-mail from debtors, our client, internal management and also manage my team, on most days well i rise above the stress because i'm self motivated, service driven and believes in excellent and professional costumer service,this makes it easier to motivate the team and keep us focused, my manager also is a star, she believes in me and makes her priority that if the leader is good then the whole team will be good.
2,0
2,0
4,0
Pros
commission
Cons
inconvenience working hours
1,0
6 April 2020
Collections agent (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Never think about working in that place. Everyday staff receive auditing, you are always stressed in that place. They terminate contracts while the staff are still in training.
3,0
4 April 2020
Debt Collection Agent (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
It was productive work because I learn some skills through the work process.especially stress management , conflict resolution , listening and communication skills. since i was dealing with different clients others will be upset when i was calling them , but I needed to remain calm under that pressure ,show respect ,but explain the cons of not paying for his/ account, I needed to t strategic to win the client in order for me to get her to pay.
5,0
4 March 2020
Debt Collection Agent (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
organisations have goals to achieve ,however lot of changes reduces insecurity of jobs .good management in assisting for growth and good performance.