Debt-IN

Debt-IN Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

3,0
It was productive work because I learn some skills through the work process.especially stress management , conflict resolution , listening and communication skills. since i was dealing with different clients others will be upset when i was calling them , but I needed to remain calm under that pressure ,show respect ,but explain the cons of not paying for his/ account, I needed to t strategic to win the client in order for me to get her to pay.
1,0
Never think about working in that place. Everyday staff receive auditing, you are always stressed in that place. They terminate contracts while the staff are still in training.
5,0
organisations have goals to achieve ,however lot of changes reduces insecurity of jobs .good management in assisting for growth and good performance.
5,0
It a nice environment to work on, very productive and fun place, i have grown a lots of experience in the company, collecting needs patient nd lots of skills and experience to meet your budget, i enjoy when i meet my budget
4,0
great environment, feels like home. I have days where I feel like I shouldn't have left but I did due to unforeseen circumstances. everyone is welcomed with open arms regardless of your race and gender status. Highly recommended.
4,0
I mostly liked to work for a company like that because they give you exactly what they promised to give and when you are good they encourage you like giving incentives and more money.
4,0
Working with unique people, learning new things boosts self esteem sometimes you have to cut off your lunch when it really busy. Overtimes are being paid.
Pros
Overtime are paid
3,0
The environment in Debt In Consultant was warm and welcoming. Mostly, the employers are energetic, enthusiastic, dedicated and willing to reach targets.
Pros
learning communication and interaction skills with the customer
Cons
Long hours and sitting down all day
4,0
My day to day work can sometimes be very stressful as i need to respond to e-mail from debtors, our client, internal management and also manage my team, on most days well i rise above the stress because i'm self motivated, service driven and believes in excellent and professional costumer service,this makes it easier to motivate the team and keep us focused, my manager also is a star, she believes in me and makes her priority that if the leader is good then the whole team will be good.
Pros
commission
Cons
inconvenience working hours
5,0
always under pressure to perform , you learn to be a team player , meeting targets and exceeding client expectations. good work culture team building activities ,lunches .it is a great environment to work under
Pros
free lunch
Cons
working shifts
4,0
i can do a lot of admin work now as we sent emails to our customers and solving problems at our own -there is no administrator to do that i have learnt a lot already
Pros
late shift
Cons
late lunch
3,0
It's a good place ,and you. Just have to work hard there is even attendance bonuses and other incentives and prizes every month however the changes that they make they don't confirm with the staff they discuss it with management without telling the staff.
Pros
Attendence bonuses
Cons
You have QA every week
1,0
If management can be changed from the Ceo to team managers and try to accommodate agents. Learn to treat workers equally . I have learnt to be positive and working under pressure. I Improved my skills of negotiating and being firm. Learnt to listen to someone's story and give solutions without judging
Pros
none I know of
3,0
It is a place I look forward to going to every day because of the possitive attitude that is all over the call center.I love the fact the they live on ethics...that is also what I am about. There is room for an employee to grow.
Pros
Awards
Cons
They do not have a lot of benefits.
5,0
this company was great to work for it was just a few of us the company had just started but now has grown very successful,management was always helpful and there when needed
1,0
There was no job satisfaction. Everything was target driven and management worked on hearsay. if targets were not met you were fired. It was working under pressure and fear
4,0
First thing in the morning employee must logon the system on time, check your diary for possible call backs. if there are letters to be sent to debtors write them , put them in an envelope and take them to the messenger to be mailed. i learned punctuality , communication skills , and report writing. hardest part was convincing the debtors to settle their accounts as they would not deliver at times.
Pros
great Incentives
2,0
calling debtor's be patient and calm and stick to what you do Good Fun small basic salary winning prizes for making budget and getting attendance bonus
Pros
free lunches
5,0
Debt-In was the first company where I learnt to be a debt collector. I learned how to interact with people telephonically, email & interact with clients. The management & my fellow colleagues where great to work with. I really enjoyed working there as everyday was a new challenge.
Pros
The commission was great.
Cons
Transport
2,0
One day I called a debtor to ask for payment, she adviced she had been paying but no record was found and she was always receiving calls, i adviced I will follow up on her account and what I found is that the debtor was paying but was given the wrong reference, that is why it does not appear on her account. That taught me that we need to pay attention to small details and always get to the root of the problem for your customers or debtors and follow up on accounts, so the next person will not have to go though the same thing.
Pros
Monthly price
Cons
normal hours and overtime