Debt-IN

Debt-IN Employee Reviews for Debt Collector in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

It was productive work because I learn some skills through the work process.especially stress management , conflict resolution , listening and communication skills. since i was dealing with different clients others will be upset when i was calling them , but I needed to remain calm under that pressure ,show respect ,but explain the cons of not paying for his/ account, I needed to t strategic to win the client in order for me to get her to pay.
organisations have goals to achieve ,however lot of changes reduces insecurity of jobs .good management in assisting for growth and good performance.
It a nice environment to work on, very productive and fun place, i have grown a lots of experience in the company, collecting needs patient nd lots of skills and experience to meet your budget, i enjoy when i meet my budget
great environment, feels like home. I have days where I feel like I shouldn't have left but I did due to unforeseen circumstances. everyone is welcomed with open arms regardless of your race and gender status. Highly recommended.
I mostly liked to work for a company like that because they give you exactly what they promised to give and when you are good they encourage you like giving incentives and more money.
always under pressure to perform , you learn to be a team player , meeting targets and exceeding client expectations. good work culture team building activities ,lunches .it is a great environment to work under
Pros
free lunch
Cons
working shifts
It's a good place ,and you. Just have to work hard there is even attendance bonuses and other incentives and prizes every month however the changes that they make they don't confirm with the staff they discuss it with management without telling the staff.
Pros
Attendence bonuses
Cons
You have QA every week
If management can be changed from the Ceo to team managers and try to accommodate agents. Learn to treat workers equally . I have learnt to be positive and working under pressure. I Improved my skills of negotiating and being firm. Learnt to listen to someone's story and give solutions without judging
Pros
none I know of
Cons
It is a place I look forward to going to every day because of the possitive attitude that is all over the call center.I love the fact the they live on ethics...that is also what I am about. There is room for an employee to grow.
Pros
Awards
Cons
They do not have a lot of benefits.
this company was great to work for it was just a few of us the company had just started but now has grown very successful,management was always helpful and there when needed
First thing in the morning employee must logon the system on time, check your diary for possible call backs. if there are letters to be sent to debtors write them , put them in an envelope and take them to the messenger to be mailed. i learned punctuality , communication skills , and report writing. hardest part was convincing the debtors to settle their accounts as they would not deliver at times.
Pros
great Incentives
Debt-In was the first company where I learnt to be a debt collector. I learned how to interact with people telephonically, email & interact with clients. The management & my fellow colleagues where great to work with. I really enjoyed working there as everyday was a new challenge.
Pros
The commission was great.
Cons
Transport