Debt-IN

Debt-IN Management reviews

It was productive work because I learn some skills through the work process.especially stress management , conflict resolution , listening and communication skills. since i was dealing with different clients others will be upset when i was calling them , but I needed to remain calm under that pressure ,show respect ,but explain the cons of not paying for his/ account, I needed to t strategic to win the client in order for me to get her to pay.
organisations have goals to achieve ,however lot of changes reduces insecurity of jobs .good management in assisting for growth and good performance.
I felt like I am working with my family.The CEo owner was wow and management. Treating everyone the same .we had overtime . They thought me time management is very important.
My day to day work can sometimes be very stressful as i need to respond to e-mail from debtors, our client, internal management and also manage my team, on most days well i rise above the stress because i'm self motivated, service driven and believes in excellent and professional costumer service,this makes it easier to motivate the team and keep us focused, my manager also is a star, she believes in me and makes her priority that if the leader is good then the whole team will be good.
Pros
commission
Cons
inconvenience working hours
It's a good place ,and you. Just have to work hard there is even attendance bonuses and other incentives and prizes every month however the changes that they make they don't confirm with the staff they discuss it with management without telling the staff.
Pros
Attendence bonuses
Cons
You have QA every week
If management can be changed from the Ceo to team managers and try to accommodate agents. Learn to treat workers equally . I have learnt to be positive and working under pressure. I Improved my skills of negotiating and being firm. Learnt to listen to someone's story and give solutions without judging
Pros
none I know of
Cons
* Typical day at work is making calls and getting debtor's to pay * Learned that nothing beats hard work and dedication * Great management staff with an open door policy * Co-workers are not so good however it is a great experience working with different personalities * Hardest part is meeting the set budget /target * To work in an environment with a variety of people learning about yourself even and when target is met
Pros
Gaining experience and monthly incentives
Cons
Contract work
this company was great to work for it was just a few of us the company had just started but now has grown very successful,management was always helpful and there when needed
There was no job satisfaction. Everything was target driven and management worked on hearsay. if targets were not met you were fired. It was working under pressure and fear
Debt-In was the first company where I learnt to be a debt collector. I learned how to interact with people telephonically, email & interact with clients. The management & my fellow colleagues where great to work with. I really enjoyed working there as everyday was a new challenge.
Pros
The commission was great.
Cons
Transport
I work in a great environment and the staff and management all get on together. A typical day at work is to start off talking to my team to discuss any problems they have, then we work the fail to pay accounts, then move onto reminding debtors to pay their accounts on time. If we are giving new work we trace the debtors and advise them of their debt and try and work out a suitable payment arrangement.I deal with our client telephonic ally and by email to request a way forward on certain accounts as well as request documentation should the debtors request same.My favorite part of debt collecting is helping people move forward inn life, to show them that once they have settled their debts that their is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Pros
flexible shifts
Cons
no room to grow