DEFINITIVE EDGE AUTO
3,8 out of 5 stars.

DEFINITIVE EDGE AUTO Employee Reviews

South Africa8 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

Engaging and fast paced environment

Unfortunately the branch that I was working in closed before I was paid. It was a commission based position. I worked externally and had to generate my own leads with no support from the company.

Pros

Experience

Cons

The costs imvolved in travelling l

They Offer the Highest earnings in the Industry

You can tell that over MANY MANY years they have structured a very clever, and mutually beneficial package that allows you freedom with HUGE earning potential. They dont FORCE you to work, but you are paid HIGH amounts for work done.If you are lazy and sit at home, you wont earn. If you follow their system, you earn more than any other company. The staff have all been there for 10 years or more. Management is friendly and helpful, and it feels like a family. It is very busy, so at times you have to wait to be seen. but not more than any other busy place. The message is clear that nothing is for nothing, and you have to make it happen. but they support structure is clear and helpful.

Pros

you can work anywhere in South Africa

Cons

Sometimes you feel alone in a big world

we were so hard working team, we were always hungry with success, i was part of the team, to make it happen

Defenative edge has been one company i enjoyed most of my career, We worked very hard to meet our due, We had our fun moments like we used to have braai, to celebrate our success as team.

Pros

we used to have lunch together every Friday while we were discussing business.

Cons

yes, we worked for long hours especially when we were to reach our dead lines

Very Friendly Company. Established and growing.

Some people complain about basic salary. but in every company you get given a target. Its not like its any different anywhere else. Definitive pays the most, but you still have to work. You cant sit at home and expect to earn..

Waste of travel money and time

Firstly the 15k salary is only if you make 5 sales. Which you will NEVER make 5 sales unless they’re all cash sales. You have a VERY LOW chance of getting your finance applications approved so that means you’ll have to send in at least 30 applications for every 1 approved. The cars have very high mileage for ridiculous prices. Rent to buy is the biggest scam. All applications are sent to rent to buy sothey can drain money from people.

Fun office gatherings

Going to the office for sales meeting were always mare fun, but salary wise, the company doesnt excell. There is no basic salary unless you reah a certain amount of sales. No petson can work with uncertainy about your salary

Pros

Own working hours

Cons

No basic salary

truworths

energetic to be patient,sales flow understanding, fair and strict team playing,competent sales time and promotional era Friday's when we play games

productive

I enjoyed working at definitive edge they offer best service we work well as a team they give us training their the best dealership working environment is good

Pros

free training

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DEFINITIVE EDGE AUTO?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DEFINITIVE EDGE AUTO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance