DEFINITIVE EDGE AUTO

DEFINITIVE EDGE AUTO Employee Reviews in Edenvale, Gauteng

Unfortunately the branch that I was working in closed before I was paid. It was a commission based position. I worked externally and had to generate my own leads with no support from the company.
Pros
Experience
Cons
The costs imvolved in travelling l
Defenative edge has been one company i enjoyed most of my career, We worked very hard to meet our due, We had our fun moments like we used to have braai, to celebrate our success as team.
Pros
we used to have lunch together every Friday while we were discussing business.
Cons
yes, we worked for long hours especially when we were to reach our dead lines
Some people complain about basic salary. but in every company you get given a target. Its not like its any different anywhere else. Definitive pays the most, but you still have to work. You cant sit at home and expect to earn..
Firstly the 15k salary is only if you make 5 sales. Which you will NEVER make 5 sales unless they’re all cash sales. You have a VERY LOW chance of getting your finance applications approved so that means you’ll have to send in at least 30 applications for every 1 approved. The cars have very high mileage for ridiculous prices. Rent to buy is the biggest scam. All applications are sent to rent to buy sothey can drain money from people.
energetic to be patient,sales flow understanding, fair and strict team playing,competent sales time and promotional era Friday's when we play games