Deloitte
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Deloitte Employee Reviews

5,0
What an amazing company to work for. I can't emphasize the great culture enough. So many opportunities to grow your career both locally and globally.
Pros
Get to work with some of the most brilliant people in the industry
Cons
They could add more employee benefits
5,0
Be hard working Great for growth provided you have qualifications. Be a team player Be willing to learn skills beyond your job title Let management about your ambition
5,0
Deloitte is a global company that strives to connect thier workers in work and lifestyle. Remuneration is fair and bonuses are frequent. .
5,0
I have gained a lot from Deloitte company, experience, family, how to work under pressure and with a team, it's a huge IT company you would wish to for
4,0
I spent 12 years of my career as a Partner at Deloitte. Deloitte has an entrepreneurial culture that allows professionals to venture into challenging and exciting opportunities within the firm. It’s a highly ethical place with a strong focus on meritocracy.
5,0
Would recommend Deloitte to anyone. A great place to learn, a great place to grow, and to allow yourself to grow personally. More importantly, it will help you grow as an individual.
3,0
A typical day comes with lots of challenges, stress, but also with lots of new knowledge and advanced ways of doing things. The culture is too rigid at times, and the dress code is too strict.
Pros
Wealth of knowledge
Cons
No work/life balance, lower than expected remuneration packages
3,0
Great environment Fast paced environment Culture is excellent for audit staff but feel the company can do more to upskill support staff Offer study opportunities to all
3,0
stressful, Personal assistants salary scale is far too different and not fair. Medical aid does not suit salaries - it is good for accountants who can afford it - no other choice of medical aid.
Pros
events
Cons
long hours and low salary
5,0
A great diverse professional work environment. There is a great sense of collaborative work and having an impact that matters. Would be more happy to work there if contract opportunities gave you more time and experience.
Pros
A lot of office benefits and an employee appreciation culture
Cons
Hard on being absent at work
5,0
Time Management is essential at Deloitte, team player skills are required which I excel in. I take calls on a daily basis and report writing which is monitored.
1,0
Honestly the company does not pay enough... You do so much work with a lack of pay and they have that mentality that you need them more than they need you.
5,0
Working at Deloitte was easily one of the best and most rewarding experiences of my life. It is a richly diverse company with a very professional but relaxed environment. The work culture is incredible and the salaries are rewarding as well.
5,0
Lots of leanings as an article clerk at Deloitte & Touché, trying to link up theory learned to practical work situation. Never easy, especially handling differences with clients and fellow staff members.
3,0
Productive and challenging Good leadership and direction Strategic Ownership and accountability Diverse culture and respect Big enough and part of global firm. Excellent source of documentation and information
2,0
Management expect from employees to be available when they are even though there is a flexible work arrangement resulting in some female employees missing transport home (using Gautrain). Some employees therefore work up to 12 plus hours a day to be available for management. Management is not supportive when employees are seriously ill. I had brain cancer and received no support. This is in the area I worked.
5,0
tax computations vat registration efiling very nice and peaceful working environment where you are given a chance to learn and they also want to learn on what you know. They groomed me so that i can be comfortable to go to any working environment.
4,0
working at Deloitte is fun the environment is young and highly talented individuals work there. you learn a lot as a young person you always have to stay sharp and work extremely hard.
5,0
During my time with Deloitte I got to travel and meet allot of new employees. It was a great opportunity and I learned a great deal while I was working on their MBA Graduate project.
4,0
I mostly enjoyed working at Deloitte. There were many career advancement and training opportunities. I had the opportunity to work with different people who had amazing talents.
5,0
gives opportunities to grow. you have to work hard but will reap benefits. you get exposed to working with multinational companies and great people across the world. you can network with a Deloittian from anywhere