Deloitte
Deloitte Employee Review

Deloitte looks after their employees.

19 November 2019
During my time with Deloitte I got to travel and meet allot of new employees. It was a great opportunity and I learned a great deal while I was working on their MBA Graduate project.
4,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
31 July 2015
Same role
Senior Project Recruiter (Former Employee) - Pretoria, GP
People are very friendly, the staff and management. I've never seen a company like that. They make everyone feel welcomed.
6 December 2016
Same location
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) - London UK
Start with briefing with team then go into morning meeting with managment & run through iteneries.Great manager,team was great.The hard part was equipment went down & we ould not get full memu out for service.Great to work apart a diverse group off people.
Pros
Lunch & drinks provided
Cons
Travelling to work
4,0
6 May 2016
Same location
Deloitte Circuit Representative (Current Employee) - East London, Eastern Cape
A typical day would be going to your circuit hub where you will receive about 50 schools over a four day period and you assist them with their sa sams whether its installing it, updating a patch or help with a certain section and then collect database. On the fifth day you submit the database at the department of education. Growth has been limited as it is a short term renewable contract. My co-workers are one of best people I've worked with all my working life. They light up the office. As for the hardest part I can't really say there is coz whatever you don't know you take time to learn and it becomes easy. I enjoyed going out to hubs and meeting different characters from different schools from different circuits.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Contract and we work only one week a month
  1. Deloitte looks after their employees.