Deloitte
Deloitte Employee Review

6 March 2020
Would recommend Deloitte to anyone. A great place to learn, a great place to grow, and to allow yourself to grow personally. More importantly, it will help you grow as an individual.
1,0
4,0
2,0
28 November 2019
Same role
Manager (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Management expect from employees to be available when they are even though there is a flexible work arrangement resulting in some female employees missing transport home (using Gautrain). Some employees therefore work up to 12 plus hours a day to be available for management. Management is not supportive when employees are seriously ill. I had brain cancer and received no support. This is in the area I worked.
10 September 2019
Same role
Manager (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Deloitte is a fantastic organization where one can learn a variety of skills and work in many different industries. The consulting experience will provide many opportunities in terms of clients and technologies
4,0
30 August 2018
Same location
Consultant to Senior Consultant (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
On a daily was enjoyable to go to work as I felt utilised and exposed to various tax issues, which were new, considering that it was my first formal employment from varsity.

I felt important as I was treated as the best in VAT contigency reviews and was recognised and awarded for my hard-work. My passion for tax grew whilst working for Deloitte.