Deloitte
Deloitte Employee Review

Professional and intuitive

3,0
4 March 2020
A typical day comes with lots of challenges, stress, but also with lots of new knowledge and advanced ways of doing things. The culture is too rigid at times, and the dress code is too strict.
2,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Wealth of knowledge
Cons
No work/life balance, lower than expected remuneration packages
4,0
30 August 2018
Consultant to Senior Consultant (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
On a daily was enjoyable to go to work as I felt utilised and exposed to various tax issues, which were new, considering that it was my first formal employment from varsity. I felt important as I was treated as the best in VAT contigency reviews and was recognised and awarded for my hard-work. My passion for tax grew whilst working for Deloitte.
4,0
6 October 2015
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, GP
A typical day at work: - various tasks and requests per day - variety in the type of work that one does - work hard and play harder attitude What I have learned: - to not take myself too seriously - work is about balance - quality vs quantity of deliverables - global brand Management: - each one is a leader Most enjoyable part of the job: - creating client specific solutions
Pros
Free lunches, lots of laughs
2,0
7 July 2015
Senior consultant (Current Employee) - Pretoria, GP
The hardest part of my job is travelling to my different clients. Some of them are quite far which make the day long. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to learn something new on every engagement and continuously working with different team members.
  1. Professional and intuitive