Deloitte
4,0 out of 5 stars.
Deloitte Employee Review

Results driven within the Consulting area

4,0
9 March 2017
As I am results orientated and driven by deadlines, the company's division gave me the roles and responsibility of the entire tender management. Tenders, presentations, proposals were part of my daily functions and to assist the project team. Handle the division's website uploads and all communication aspects. Culture is informal yet professional. Working with people is great and contributed to my daily work and functions performed. Unfortunately the division closed down as I am sure I would have opportunities to grow within the company.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0
2 September 2018
Same roleSame location
Project Manager / Snr. Consultant (Former Employee) - Pretoria, South Africa
The aspect that stood out for me at Deloitte was the great people that I met there and had the privilege to work with. I also had an opportunity to be involved and lead a number of very interesting projects, sometimes with challenging clients, however, this enabled me to become resilient and maintain my performance under stressful situations.
Cons
A lot of time away from home
5,0
11 June 2020
Same location
Creditors clerk intern (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Be hard working Great for growth provided you have qualifications. Be a team player Be willing to learn skills beyond your job title Let management about your ambition
5,0
2 September 2019
Same location
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Client based in the United States of America Have to avail yourself as when client needs assistance as per US time zone (working hours) Complete all daily tasks as per jib description Perform ad-hoc activities by assisting other team members on their tasks. Complete task before deadline and on a timely basis. Perform all required duties for fixed assets - Journals, additions/deletion, account for depreciation.
Pros
Many social events to distress, lovely company culture
Cons
Long working hours
  1. Results driven within the Consulting area