Deloitte
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Deloitte Employee Reviews in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape

The culture and work ethics practiced is amazing where you have freedom to shape your career with sufficient resources. Travelling around the country getting exposure on different sites visited. got the exposure to develop with little or no supervision.
Pros
Motivating enviroment
Cons
Unlimited coffee
A typical day at work at work entails preparing urgent documents, completing daily tasks, "sitting-in" at reception, having one-on-one sessions with colleagues to get their daily tasks of what they are doing. Attending meetings with management and giving feedback on the tasks that I am working on. The environment is very challenging and requires one to have a thick skin. The hardest part of the job is when one has to ask the right questions in order to get the answers hoped. Non-compliance of colleagues when appointments have been agreed to are cancelled, which results to the delaying of my tasks being completed. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the team acknoledges all the hard work that I have put in and assisting where I possibly can. Attending strategic sessions that help me understand where my part fits into the whole organizational objectives.
Pros
Attending managerial meeting, being a part of the Corporate Services task team, working under pressure.
Cons
Resistance to change by people when suggesting changes in the operating of processes
A great company that understands the importance of treating employees well. Competitive salaries combined with international opportunities and a good work-life balance makes this company a pleasure to work for.
  1. Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape