Deloitte
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Deloitte Employee Reviews for Clerk

This company was good and I gained experience through this company even if my job was a contract. I was earning a very good salary management was good
Pros
Good workshops
Cons
Hard work but always filled with learning opportunities. Required to put in hours but generally rewarded. Work hard, play hard culture. Lot s of people to get to know and networking is possible.
Effective Team work. The management always made sure that, all staff members had all the necessary working tools all the time. The staff was very helpful in terms of working rules and regulations.
Pros
Flexi hours
Cons
I was employed by Deloitte working as a school administration clerk representing Deloitte, Deloitte is my very first professional company i worked for and i gained so much as i was fresh from school. Though it was an NGO company founded by MICT SETA. I learned all formal channels of communication in a business world in a professional way, its management and the behavior of all the employee are expected to behave in a professional way. Working as a school administration clerk helped me so much in working with a load of work, with difficult teachers,meeting deal lines for capturing marks and preparing progress reports.
Cons
weekends and Holidays
I worked at the Cape Town branch and there was a high staff turnover as employees were unhappy and the branch is very understaffed. The clients provided enough experience and exposure to complete competencies which was appreciated.
Many audits require more than an 8 hour day. Audit complex sections. Need to learn to work without much manager involvement on many audits. Ambitious, driven co-workers. Hardest part of the job is trying to maintain a work-life balance as you progress into your second and third year. The most enjoyable part of the job is socializing with such a diverse range of co-workers, all committed to delivering their best.
Pros
Listed clients, big 4 reputation