Deloitte

Deloitte Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Data Entry Clerk6 reviews
South Africa6 reviews
5,0
It was so good working for Deloitte, They taught me to be independent as I was working individual where by I had to finish the task I was given every day. It was so good and challenging as well.
Pros
Free coffee, hot chocolate, cappuccino
5,0
I've learned to be faster , be a team player and professional, Management were good and helpful. Life is not the same as in the classroom but it prepares you for what is going to be outside it.
Pros
Tea breaks
5,0
Well what I did was only for the project the company was working on at the time, but one would work for the standard 8 hours analysing and capturing data for the client. I got to master an important skill in the corporate environment, that being Microsoft Word and Excel. Ultimately, one got more and more familiar with computer skills. The management was approachable and too accommodating.
3,0
There was never a typical day ,i learned how to work with my colleagues(team work), time management,how to deal with customers,how to solve peoples problems and how to work under pressure.My management were phenomenal so do my co-workers they were unbelievably great,I always love my work and enjoy what i do its never hard for me,my work was always enjoyable.
Pros
Cons
would work long hours to get my work properly done.
5,0
Stunning company - lotsa work and hard work and still great place to be
3,0
my Co-workers are very passionate about the company, the environment is very pleasant to work for. The hardest part is meeting tight deadlines.
Pros
free coffee