Deloitte
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Deloitte Employee Reviews for Human Resources Administrator

Really making a difference to the environment that people work in - we spend about 40% of our waking hours at work and I can make an impact on how happy people are during their time at work.
Pros
working with people from different cultures
Cons
there are no cons, everything is a learning experience! you either win or you learn, but you never loose
This a "go to work for" company with its very flexible managers who lives to make an impact on every employee. Wonderful culture and very diversified.
Learning Enviroment High Performance Professional Friendly Culture
Pros
Wellness- Cares for the people
Cons
Not identified - Highly value add
Deloitte is in general a very great company to work for. I value the relationships I build on a daily basis and providing excellent client service. The hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult clients; however I have acquired a degree of emotional intelligence. I have become very organised and efficient in my work life which has crossed over to my everyday life.
A great company that understands the importance of treating employees well. Competitive salaries combined with international opportunities and a good work-life balance makes this company a pleasure to work for.
  1. Human Resources Administrator