Deloitte
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Deloitte Employee Reviews for Junior Internal Auditor

A typical day at work will be, being at the client going through different document and paying attention to every detail at the some time documentation your work where time is not of the essence however deliverables is. I have work with different Managers and Seniors which provided me the opportunity to learn different working methods and dealing with different characters. The hardest part of the work was completing work in a short period of time before moving to the next client however this has helped me in managing my time and helped me in my creative thinking. The most enjoyable part of the work was the challenge of working in different industrial and learning new things of how other business run their operation. The Exposure of different client which automatically makes a person to be curious about other companies.
Pros
learning from different poeple and learning about different clients(Industry)
Cons
limited sleeping time
The culture and work ethics practiced is amazing where you have freedom to shape your career with sufficient resources. Travelling around the country getting exposure on different sites visited. got the exposure to develop with little or no supervision.
Pros
Motivating enviroment
Cons
Unlimited coffee
  1. Junior Internal Auditor