Deloitte

Deloitte Employee Reviews for Manager

Manager6 reviews
South Africa6 reviews
5,0
Would recommend Deloitte to anyone. A great place to learn, a great place to grow, and to allow yourself to grow personally. More importantly, it will help you grow as an individual.
2,0
Management expect from employees to be available when they are even though there is a flexible work arrangement resulting in some female employees missing transport home (using Gautrain). Some employees therefore work up to 12 plus hours a day to be available for management. Management is not supportive when employees are seriously ill. I had brain cancer and received no support. This is in the area I worked.
5,0
Deloitte is a fantastic organization where one can learn a variety of skills and work in many different industries. The consulting experience will provide many opportunities in terms of clients and technologies
4,0
-Exposure to wide client base
-Work with individuals from various disciplines

-Leader in respective field

-Offers travel opportunities

-Good environment for learning
4,0
Having worked for smaller companies before, found that entrepreneurship was not part of the culture. Found Deloitte to be a good training company and gained much experience in management requirements.

Learnt a lot about dealings with expatriate staff.
Pros
Canteen, cellphone allowance and reimbursement for travelling costs
Cons
Long hours, expected of staff
4,0
During my time at Deloitte we really got involved in a very wide range of projects and resulted in us picking up a lot of experience. We conducted risk management consulting project, managed a portfolio of out sourced Internal Audit projects and capacity building projects at weak IA Departments.
Pros
Never bored. Free lunches
Cons
Stress levels quite high
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Deloitte?