Deloitte
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Deloitte Employee Reviews for SAP Consultant

A typical day at work would never pan out as planned. I worked in the SAP team, which includes support and problem solving. If a critical problem occurred, one need to prioritise to get Business to complete there tasks on SAP. I learned so much about systems and also how users react to change. I started in a financial position in Deloitte Consulting and was allowed to follow my passion for training and support. Management allows for change, like in my instance. Management was aware of my desire to change the direction of my career and allowed me to join the project when we implemented SAP in Sep 2009. Work hard, but are always appreciated. Staff works with highest level of ethics and confidence. The hardest part of the job is to make the staff realize that they should work with the system and that modifications often impact negative if non-standard changes are applied. I have a passion to transfer knowledge and assist staff. It feels good to start with an user almost in tears and systematically they are calmed down and proceed with their work, and with a better understanding of how and why.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the culture of the company that i work for. Management and my co-workers are always plessant and working as a Team is extremely enjoyable. Assisting your team members and knowledge sharing is also benefiting in one's job.