Deloitte
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Deloitte Pay & Benefits reviews: Tax Consultant

Good experience deal with a lot of deals/clients. They provide great training, very insightful depending on your group. Compensation good just not equivalent to the amount of hours and travel dedicated to the position.
Pros
experience, training, compensation
Cons
high volume, work life balance
Learning is amazing. . Good compensation and benefits . healthy workspace . good management . location . encourage growth . helpful HR . Travelling . Industry knowledge
When you come from a very low salary base.. deloitte offers a good salary. With respect to campus hires and year on year hike every thing should be equal for all the levels.
A empresa fornece uma boa oportunidade para quem está iniciando no mercado de trabalho, é uma "vitrine" e uma "escola", em contrapartida exige do funcionário uma entrega total, dedicação integral à empresa, um trabalho executado sempre sob bastante pressão e em grande volume, sem horas extras ou banco de horas condizentes com a realidade dos funcionários.
Pros
Excelente oportunidade de aprendizado, para quem está começando um salário acima do encontrado em escritórios menores, possibilidade de carreira na empresa.
Deloitte tax is a bad entity. If you are looking forward to destroy your career and personal life then you can happily go for it. There is no one who will ever praise for your work or will entertain you as an employee because you are treated as a servant here. Even though you try to innovate things for their system or something which can make work easier, they will be like you don’t know any thing. We are used to do like this. They do not appreciate or entertain new system to work. You have to perform according to their beliefs and years old model. I was at a position where my inputs were valued in the previous firm, here I am just said that u didn’t do this or that. The firm treats you like a servant and especially under a director I can’t mention the name. According to director and his few servants ( who assumes themselves as supreme authority and uses bad words if an employee is out on Sunday with their family) are very much interested in believing to work on weekends actually 24*7. They are the worst possible team. Even on a PTO, every one keeps messaging you on your personal number. They are doing so much injustice to the brand name DELOITTE that where in I believed at the time of joining WOW, I feel completely dejected about the work I did here and felt like I am back to 0 years of work experience. The HR responds in a way that we are looking into it and trust me they are looking into it since a long time. So pretty much a great company to join if you want to commit an end to your career and of course your entire life.
Pros
None other than health benefits
Cons
Work culture is real bad and no value to the new inputs
It was the best place to launch my career. They had flexible work timing. I worked in teams which helped me understand how to coordinate, delegate and complete work on time.
Worked as a tax consultant for Deloitte. A great name to launch your career. Work-life Balance is not that good keeping into consideration the long working hours.
Amazing place to work for if given a good team and good Management. well being benefits , exploring new places , great job culture good rewards and recognition.
Pros
Free lunches and exploring new places, health care benefits
Cons
Short breaks and sometimes biased management
I worked with deloitte for 1 year. Pros: Work life balance During the busy season lot of benefits are given to employees Cons: I don't feel that there is something negative to talk about Deloitte
1) Great learning expperience 2) Good perks and salary 3) Too much work 4) HR is very insensitive I am specifically talking about the Deloitte US India offices.
- Great firm to start your career with. - It values its employees; good compensation, bonuses and well being benefits. - No overtime. - Long work hours, no work life balance. - Very selective national and festival holidays. - Management can be strict and rigid sometimes. - Monotonous job and extremely competitive environment.
Pros
Beautiful and aesthetic workplace; good food options.
Cons
Long hours, no reward for overtime
Your experience depends on the partner/director you are working with. Multitasking is required across multiple departments in tax department. Projects are not well planned by senior management.
Pros
Exponential learning
Cons
Work-life balance, salary
It is one of the best places to work with a great team building spirit always supportive and positive. A team working as One. I have learned mainly on global employment services and project management.
Pros
work environment, career advancement, international knowledge
Cons
Compensation, long work hours
Great money and benefits. On the other hand, your co-workers will most possibly be a little strict and not-so-much-fun-to-hang-out-with, but work is about work, not about fun.
I have learned at a lot here. Deloitte one of the employee friendly company with good pay and benefits. The office spaces are well maintained and good food is served.
Pros
discounts, gift kit, parties
Cons
short break, formal wear
Deloitte provide good prospects for growth & learning. Fair Compensation. Regular trainings & gateway to deloitte infobase. This is the right place to work for an ambitious person. However, work life balance is challenge at times. Timelines & deadlines demands slogging.
Pros
freedom for employees
Everyone is very helpfull and helps us to improve and grow in the organization. Bonus, awards, paid leaves, WFH options are good enough to motivate people to work.
Pros
Free lunches and rewards
Cons
Long Hours
Deloitte is a great workplace, you can have flexible working hours if your manager permits. You can also work from home if you are genuinely in need of it. You have lots of other small benefits which makes it a great place to work with.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Switching from one domain to the other
Fun and productive workplace with very good culture. Employee centric organisation. Provide good benefits to employees. Job advancement opportunities are good.
Pros
Many benefits to employees
Cons
Long hours seasonally
Not possible to have a work-life balance. Managment is on the low level. Salary is low. Working conditions are low. A lot of projects, additional work is for free.
Work is priority and they may even cut off your time off for their work and require you to even work on weekends or on national holidays until the work is complete. There is no sync between two team leads and would pressurize you to complete their work first and will not understand the work load of a person.
Pros
Reimbursement for extra time worked
Cons
no work life balance