Deloitte
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Deloitte Management reviews

Be hard working Great for growth provided you have qualifications. Be a team player Be willing to learn skills beyond your job title Let management about your ambition
Very stressful work environment for the renumeration. Management only care about getting the work done and not so much about the employees. No opportunities for growth.
Cons
No leadership. Toxic environment. No empathy for staff. Staff members are merely a means to an end to increase partner profits. Poor retention of skilled professionals. High staff turnover. Poor increases and virtually non existent bonuses.
Cons
Toxic. No leadership. Extremely poor work life balance.
Time Management is essential at Deloitte, team player skills are required which I excel in. I take calls on a daily basis and report writing which is monitored.
Honestly the company does not pay enough... You do so much work with a lack of pay and they have that mentality that you need them more than they need you.
Management expect from employees to be available when they are even though there is a flexible work arrangement resulting in some female employees missing transport home (using Gautrain). Some employees therefore work up to 12 plus hours a day to be available for management. Management is not supportive when employees are seriously ill. I had brain cancer and received no support. This is in the area I worked.
The environment is good as you get to learn a lot of valuable things in a short space of time. The management is always available to help with work or personal problems.
Sorry not allowed to comment on Deloitte as it is their policy and I cannot go against their policies. I am sure other Deloitte employees have probably indicated same
Enjoyable culture, various stakeholder engagement, Creative environment.• Streamlining and improving management, oversight and control of UNISA business processes through a mix of in-house custom-developed solutions and off-the-shelve ERP systems using Oracle
Pros
good environment
Cons
If you have a great boss and you love your work you can go places quickly. However if the opposite then it's tough to progress. The enablement functions are slow and frustrating but Consulting and Risk Advisory have high performing cultures - but the hours are long. The leadership culture can be hierarchical and a bit antiquated, but that could be due to the audit heavy executive.
Pros
Global network
Cons
Senior Management team very good at their jobs and directions supplied. Hard work is expected from everyone. Possibly the most honest and best in their field of operation, given the latest trends in their industry of corruption and collusion or falsification of audits. I would highly recommend anyone for working with them. Pace is fast and furious but people are supportive and work well in teams.
Pros
Good Management and hard-working teams
Cons
Expect to work long hours to be successful
This company was good and I gained experience through this company even if my job was a contract. I was earning a very good salary management was good
Pros
Good workshops
Cons
I largely spend my time recruiting, or actives related to our recruiting efforts. Next would be internal resourcing, and org management. Beyond that would be meetings with line management.
Every morning I get to meet with the office friendly team over coffee,then start my duties,discuss my concerns to management,then if there's a meeting I prepare for it then thanked after that,then go home.
Pros
Every friday the Chief of Party brings cake for everyone
Cons
Cleaning one place many times after someone made a mess
Making appointments with candidates and clientsReviewing database for candidatesDebriefing of clients and candidatesInterviewing and assessmentsPublishing of jobs on career junctionHow to manage and negotiate at a senior levelManagement was minimal we were very independentProfessional, highly motivated and competitiveDue to the high level of the posts, finding suitable candidatesTeam spirit and professionalism
Pros
Free parking, canteen on site, independant working environment, good commission options
Cons
Difficult and fussy clients and candidates, very competitive
Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients. Each DTTL member firm is structured in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates, and other related entities. Not every DTTL member firm provides all services, and certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts and omissions, and not those of each other. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.
Pros
Deloitte Africa Centre for Corporate Governance
Cons
Entails travelling to rural areas. Great opportunity to obtain project management skills, leadership and communication skills as well as personal development.
Great culture. Relaxed environment Very professional senior management Work hard play hard environment. Good Salaries Staff are taken care of. Solid experience.
Always eager to help each other to have the best possible outcome if not more. the staff and management are simply the best to provide service to even though you sometimes meet with challenging clients the spirit is to always satisfy the client.
Pros
Excellent Management
Huge growth potential. Work life balance. Learning anf individual growthcomes first. Open door policy to top management. Vobrant personnel with ayounger people working.
It's a great place to learn but not so great for a family. Even if you're at home you still need to be available which can get tricky. Good people, management could be better
Pros
Sense of comaraderie
Cons
Hectic work weeks